News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Speaking of customer service, I've been talking to Paypal's for a while. I know this is going to sound really one-sided because I'm paraphrasing, but I'm being completely serious. This is how it's gone down so far:

Me: Hi, I tried opening a dispute, but the payment was over 180 days ago and it won't let me.
Them: Pasted the "how do I open a dispute?" help file.
Me: Yeah, cool. I did that. It closed because the payment was over 180 days ago.
Them: It closed because the payment was over 180 days ago, sorry.
Me: THAT'S WHY I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I WANT TO FILE A CLAIM.
Them: Whoops. Here's the amount refunded in Paypal credits to your account. Next time, upgrade it to a claim before the dispute times out and pay attention to our reminders.
Me: There was no reminder, the dispute was closed automatically. Also, I didn't pay in Paypal credits, I paid in USD. I would like to have the money refunded to the credit card I paid with.
Them: Oh, sorry. That was an automatic reply.
Me: Yeah, thanks for explaining that. AND MY REFUND?!
Them: You're welcome.
Me: Again, I want the refund I asked for.
Them: I looked at your records and it shows you were refunded Paypal credits to your Paypal account.
Me: Take those off and refund me US dollars to my credit card.

I actually sifted through my Paypal message center to make sure the above was accurate. Sounds a little frustrating? Take into account there's a 24-72 hour wait before their replies.

I miss Amazon's customer service

PhantomCatClock

Them: Pasted the "how do I open a dispute?" help file.

This is incredible. I want to work at a place where I get paid to read and nobody expects me to read anything.

GreyClock

Move to India or the Philippines I guess. You'll get paid fuck all to answer all sorts of exciting questions about products and services you'll never be able to afford.

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

Gay The Mask says, "Sssssomebody top me!"

that;s one of mine, you can use it if you want.

PhantomCatClock

speaking of gay and you, I had a dream about you and I was going to make it into a flash but my tablet doesn't play well with my new OS and I don't want to buy a new one just yet because fuck online ordering for now. I'm sure I'll get over that

Slurpee

was it a nice dream? did I look cute

PhantomCatClock

It was like a clock movie for a dream so it was an actual slurpee with a clock on it (meaning no matter what happens, I'm going to be disappointed with the end product because it won't look that good) and kind of. I wrote it down but looking at it again, it might just be stupid and not funny at all. I thought it was hilarious

REMEMBER SPOILER TAGS?
You were jogging with a doglet and the dog was reading text messages? So I texted "Ark is a three letter word" to it and it gets super pissed off and goes on this tirade about how there are exceptions to every rule and how asinine it is to be so confident in saying something so specific. Then I hit it with "all words have letters" and it started again (by this point you're wondering why your dog is barking so muchâ€"this is the funny prank haha the dog is barking nobody knows what it's saying except the viewer) and it's getting tired and you start to leave but I text "sometimes it's arc" and the barking starts up again and END CREDITS which is an unbelievably stupid idea but I'm just really amazed that that happened naturally in my sleep. It's like getting something coherent out of a ouija board.
[/spoiler]

RobClock

RobClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 07, 2017, 05:02:00 AM
Well from now on I'm only jacking off in Amazon boxes. God knows I have enough of them to last me a good while. That'll show them.
At this point it's like that prophetic grudge where I know something's going to happen and when it does I just throw up my arms and say one of six random curse words, batteries not included.

its sad to see you having problems with amazon. usually, they are nice+helpful.
i hope that the rest of your packages will arrive quickly/safely to you.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 09, 2017, 05:49:47 AM
It was like a clock movie for a dream so it was an actual slurpee with a clock on it. I wrote it down but looking at it again, it might just be stupid and not funny at all. I thought it was hilarious

[epic story unfolds]
wow, thats one awesome movie-idea! what a dream!

i would love to see this created in flash. (by you).

otherwise, i might make it. (with your permission ofc)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

AnkhClock

Slurpee

whatever that is it's crashing this page on my tablet

PhantomCatClock

AnkhClock

AnkhClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 10, 2017, 03:39:54 AM
SBC was on Adult Swim?

he's lumped with the other newgrounds characters though

Slurpee

got to be honest, I don't think I'd want to play a game with oogtar in it

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

SBC is a bullshit character. none of his attacks have a single frame of animation, he can't be KO'd, and his final smash is just a 48 hour loop of B that you can't skip unless you restart your wii and then format the hard drive.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

did my dumb ass do the math wrong last time? woof

wait, did my dumb ass do the math wrong this time? shit. shit.