News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Did you guys hear about Bitcoins and buying drugs online?

Farted by WiiClock, June 05, 2011, 10:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

AC Slater

Quote from: clammo;1824987thank you for smoking was a beastly movie

Someone actually agrees with me on that? What the heck

Sinister Clock

This has given me an idea to set up a drug internet store and accept money but never send out any drugs.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: clammo;1824987and then you got movies like blow, scarface, and fear and loathing

maybe its because making a movie about weed is like making a movie about cigarettes. thank you for smoking was a beastly movie, but theres not much else you can do with the concept

I agree with this

BluezombieClock

╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

AmberArachnidClock

I like it when its just nonchalantly placed in a film like in The Thing

MonsterMunch

What kind of sheltered, middle-class asshole buys drugs from the internet?

Knowing the dealer on at least a friend-of-a-friend basis is the best way not to get ripped off.

But then again I'm fucking safe so nobody would ever rip me off.

*Gangsign*

MonsterMunch

Quote from: RibsClock;1825067Yeah, because that's how it should be portrayed, as something folks do casually, because that's the role it has in our society. Giving it bigger emphasis is embarrassing, like being around that guy with the NORML hat and the stash box with the big pot leaf on it that he got from Spencer's who won't shut the hell up about all the weed he smokes and the times he got high.

Big Lebowski was mentioned earlier, as well as a bunch of other ones where it just wasn't a big deal, they didn't need to make it the drive or emphasis of the whole movie.

Agreed.

Making a film about weed is like making a movie that emphasizes on coffee or cough medicine that makes you drowsy.

GearBoxClock

Weed: The Movie

It's an hour and a half of some cops raiding a suburban grow op in slow motion.

Topcatyo

Quote from: MonsterMunch;1825076Agreed.

Making a film about weed is like making a movie that emphasizes on coffee or cough medicine that makes you drowsy.
I agree, although with marijuana being illegal and is enforced on the level of other narcotics and hard drugs, you can make a movie about that. Or you can go the Reefer Madness (the musical) route and make a movie about the way it's been portrayed in film before.

WiiClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1825168Don't most states only give a fine for smaller amounts and a misdemeanor for anything other than intent to sell?
pretty sure in texas you get the death penalty for anything more than a gram
HELLO EVERYONE.

CranberryClock

^ what use would your BTC be there... Yes Judge I understand I have to pay the 160$ fine. Do you guys accept BTC, my computer is generating it out of its ass now.

BluezombieClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1825168Don't most states only give a fine for smaller amounts and a misdemeanor for anything other than intent to sell?

Here in quebec getting caught with weed isn't a big deal. I've been caught a couple times. They search you and give you your 'right to remain silent' bullshit, take your weed and smoking apparatus and disapear. You never hear from it again.

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

OvenmittClock

time to try this shit out. the bitcoin thing i mean, i already have a dealer for the weed.
AIDS

buttplug

Wish I had bought some back when tehy were like $8. I didn't know it was so easy to mine them though!

1.3 BT is enough for 2g dank shit

I have been trying out Tor browser lately as well. Just be careful, lots of weird shit on there as well as interesting stuff. There are uses for bitcoins beyond Silk Road. You can just sell them for money if you want, though it's probably not that easy.

Slurpee

Quote from: BluezombieClock;1825868Here in quebec getting caught with weed isn't a big deal. I've been caught a couple times. They search you and give you your 'right to remain silent' bullshit, take your weed and smoking apparatus and disapear. You never hear from it again.
the cops are smoking your weed

OvenmittClock

man fuck this noise its horribly difficult to get it to work. piece of shit.
AIDS

BluezombieClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1825929the cops are smoking your weed

That's actually a common theory around here. We don't mind it though, cops are supposed to be hypocrites.

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

WiiClock

Quote from: OvenmittClock;1825988man fuck this noise its horribly difficult to get it to work. piece of shit.

What are you having trouble with?

Also I've mined around 2.2 BTC which is ~$66 in a week.
Pretty happy so far, although it is getting harder to mine as more and more people are finding out about Bitcoins.

And yes, the prices on Silk Road are really good. Can get an 8th for under 2 BTC.
HELLO EVERYONE.