News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - kittyclock

#1
1. no

2. i don't care lol

3. i wasn't scared off... i was out. at work, with friends.... y'all should try it ;)
#2
yep I was pretty dumb when I was 15/16 years old....
#3
who runs this place now????


he was my boyfriend so yeah... obviously

starting to remember why i stopped coming on here.
#4
I joined originally in 2002... when I was 12. Lol
#5
Woah this is so weird!!!!
Are there any clocks on here that remember me?
I didn't think my old login info would be the same... Anyways. How have y'all been?
#6





I lost some weight, grew my hair, and got a monroe piercing
#7
General Discussion / checking in
August 31, 2008, 08:32:28 AM
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1391840

Oh yeah Cleo is doing fine.

Kitty!!! Tell her Hi! Give her kisses
#8
General Discussion / checking in
August 31, 2008, 08:30:52 AM
Quote from: INoodle;1391805Wait, are you THE KittyClock?
I thought you killed yourself?!!!  Oh my god, how are you?
#9
General Discussion / checking in
August 29, 2008, 08:30:55 PM
so how is everything here? i heard everyone hates me because they think i smashed absinthes computer and im fat
#10
General Discussion / checking in
August 29, 2008, 08:11:17 PM
i have a few that i met last year, but all my roomies are gone and im really sad and home sick. my parents left the country and my sister is in texas with her husband.
#11
General Discussion / checking in
August 29, 2008, 08:08:42 PM
i just moved to baltimore for college. i don't know anyone here.
#12
also, i used to do lots of drugs and listen to this remix when i was really into clubbing last summer
#13
heard it a while ago. i love both klaxons and soulwax, but  i think my favorite klaxons remix is either by Justice or Crystal Castles
#14
Quote from: Dr. Worm;1327274Only a real man can get his bitch to peel grapes for him.
this
#15
General Discussion / How have you all been?
June 04, 2008, 01:00:59 AM
Quote from: PsychonautClock;1327100Just for the record there's about 5 black kids in our entire school. It's a bunch of rich, smart, white kids.

Fuckers.

HEY CHECK OUT MY BMW MY MOMMY GAVE ME WHEN I TURNED 14 VROOM VROOM!!
Isn't mark pretty smart?

I'm in the second quartile... not a good rank though. eh. and for the record, i got a mercedes, not a BMW ;)
#16
General Discussion / How have you all been?
June 03, 2008, 02:59:27 PM
thanks guys.

so whats been going on around here?

and karl, pm me and i'll give you my number or my aim or something... southlake is really dry :(
#17
General Discussion / How have you all been?
June 03, 2008, 09:53:17 AM
I've had a shitty couple of months, not that many of you care, but I've missed this place a lot!

 Absinthe and I broke up in March, and he is moving back to Massachusetts next week.  

One of my good friends died in a car wreck, so I was mourning for a while, then last month my brother died from a drug overdose. So I haven't really been online much, but I hope that now that I have nothing to do I can be more frequent around here.

On a different note, I got out of school last Thursday. I had my last final exam today and I graduate high school on Thursday. I'm going to be going to Maryland Institute College of Art in August in Baltimore. Hope to meet some more of you guys up there.  

Anybody else graduating?

How have you all been?
#18
sweet dreams really suck. the tobacco tastes cheap. if you want something different, try the djarum vanillas or the specials. they're both really sweet, smooth and tasty :)
#19
Quote from: Paul Banks;1314377hi kitty


where have you been?


and where have



soup and absinthe been....

;c
well, absinthe and i broke up, so i proceeded to eat him.

and i just can't resist a cup of soup.




Also,  Octorok Clock, I was very very sad, but I was on a lot of xanax. My  brother died, so please don't fuck around about that. It's just not funny.
#20

after a haircut

on my way to a funeral

driving  in the morning after partying