News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Weeaboos in the cc

Farted by GoatseClock, July 14, 2008, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Insomnia

Quote from: BinaryClock;1362824lol trangle

.

"brb going to moon"

Heliopios

:]


GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: GoatseClock;1362829
lmao

patriotclock

ClamClock is not taken if you want it Trangle

GoatseClock

Quote from: GoatseClock;1362829

AND ARE STILL A PIECE OF RIPE SHIT CLOCKFRIEND THAT I SHOULD IP BAN BACK INTO YOUR MOTHER'S HERPE INFESTED VAGINA
[flash]http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/050409/52315_Koiuta.swf height=135 width=706 [/flash]

SilverClock

I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

CaramelAppleClock

Oh that's a good one Silver.

SilverClock

Quote from: CaramelAppleClock;1362837Oh that's a good one Silver.
Thank you, I have quite the razor sharp wit, wot.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Spanish

It's funny how this thread has nothing to do with weeaboos.

Insomnia

It's funny that TriangleClock starts such intelligent and civil conversations.

desu ^_______^

"brb going to moon"

MonsterMunch

Quote from: Spanish;1362841It's funny how this thread has nothing to do with weeaboos.

Who the hell are you?

Insomnia

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1362852Who the hell are you?

He's OrangeClock with a Sombrero. Who the hell are you?

"brb going to moon"

GodClock

i love anime and japan
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

MonsterMunch

Quote from: Insomnia;1362853He's OrangeClock with a Sombrero. Who the hell are you?

A piece of shit nobody.

But my mum says I'm cool.

Insomnia

Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1362862A piece of shit nobody.

But my mum says I'm cool.

Then you're alright in my book.

"brb going to moon"

Spanish

Quote from: Insomnia;1362853He's OrangeClock with a Sombrero. Who the hell are you?
He's not an orange. He is just a circle that happens to be colored orange.

MonsterMunch

Quote from: Spanish;1362878He's not an orange. He is just a circle that happens to be colored orange.

THEN I REINSTATE MY QUESTION!