News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

pasta hut

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

sharks just scored 24 seconds into the game :duelin:

Slurpee

okay phyew looks like the golden knights suck, it's 3-0 sharks

I haven't really watched enough hockey games to know if that's a substantial lead but the knights look like really sad right now, I think their spirit is broken

Slurpee

the sharks' home uniforms look like pajamas. all teal everything. not sure I approve

Slurpee

thing I learned about hockey: if there's a penalty, it's not like in football where they move the yard line, or in football where you get a penalty shot, they just take whoever did the penalty and put him in a sadboy box where he has to sit and watch while his team has to play man down for a bit. kinda rules?

Slurpee

lmfao sharks scored again. maybe I like hockey now and henry thrun is my dude?

Slurpee

Slurpee

jesus christ the intermissions are long

things I learned about hockey:
games are 60 minutes (3 twenty minute periods) but they take 2 1/2 hours on average between the intermission between periods is almost as long as the periods (18 minutes) and also there's timeouts and stuff. maybe I don't like hockey actually???

Slurpee

every time I watch a sport everything that goes on between and around the actual sport feels like they're trying to trick you into being a superfan. tons of "mrffrfrff when [random dude's name] was with tampa, mfrfmrmfrrrrfm and what they've done is provide themselves with 'cap space' and avoiding 'defensive gaffes' in 'training camp' which is precisely what anaheim wants to do"

this is why when dads meet each other to watch a sport they all sound like experts. you watch long enough and the sports guys on tv just fill your brain with little facts and figures and stats and strategies. pretty much indistinguishable from nerd shit, honestly

Slurpee

idek how you have the awareness necessary to pass the puck to your teammate who's behind you. how you know he's there my man

Slurpee

the knights goalie is beginning to believe in himself... in spite of everything, I'm happy for him

Slurpee

I have no idea why there's so many people on the team. there's like 15 dudes on each team not playing. like what are the circumstances where somebody switches out? much to learn about this mysterious ga- ajajajaja sharks scored again, that was beautiful

Slurpee

the sharks' goalie's name sounds like "coppo cockonen". lots of good names

Slurpee

Slurpee

I have no idea what just happened but I think it was bad

Slurpee

ok I guess a sharks player called kyle burroughs was penalized for an "open ice hit" which I guess is just violently checking somebody from behind but not into the boards or anything. I am learning

Slurpee

I thought the sharks were doing a really good job but looking at the other games, jesus christ the canucks are getting absolutely steamrolled by the calgary flames. 7-0 o_O
maybe have an ounce of chill, flames

Slurpee

one of the sponsors is western digital, who I only know as the makers of external hard drives. not a very hockey product imo. very strange

Slurpee

I thought they just said a guys' name was "king shtupsman" which would probably take the crown for good names tonight, but it turns out it was a guy on the Kings called Stutzman, which isn't as good. Bruins' Brandon Bussi still winning, methinks

Slurpee

wtf did they move the camera to the other side of the arena? that scared the shit out of me. keep the teams on consistent sides of my tv! I only have a little brain

Slurpee

falling into the "anime girl kneeling with her knees together but her lower legs splayed out" pose is an important ability to master for goalies