News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

whose flood market

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

PhantomCatClock


RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 01, 2026, 01:37:51 PMbecause oney asked him to, or did something happen?

its currently going around that Chris was romantically involved with a 17 year old when he was 22, and he has not acknowledged the controversy whatsoever. Tom was chuffed by Chris' lack of comment and took action.

Slurpee

a one-eyed ice golem with feathered wings, wearing a pair of gray jeans, in the east-bay


I have no idea what I'm doing. is this a riddle?
if it's a riddle the answer is the x-men. one-eye -> cyclops, ice golem -> ice man, feathery wings -> angel, gray jeans -> jean grey, east-bay -> pig latin for "beast"

what is this? I apologize., frankly. it's like my brain has just completely given up on the being clever part of being clever and is just producing meaningless connections for no reason

Slurpee

is tartar sauce named after tartarus

Slurpee

no it is not and apparently I still have adhd

Slurpee

hope oney isn't a molester or that if he is that buddha sets him on fire and sends him to hell

Slurpee

I'm trying to find out which episode of sealab 2021 had the commentary track that was just one of the people who worked on the show reading a story he wrote when he was a kid and found as an adult  and it was a completely insane story with like 30 or 40 characters that all had superhero/g.i. joe type codenames and superpowers/gimmicks and probably 60% of the story was just introducing the characters who iirc would pretty much immediately be incapacitated. the only detail I remember is on like the third or fourth squad of heroes he explains like 4 of the members, and then he gets to the last guy and his name is "Dart" and he just says "He threw darts." I don't know how to describe it or why it was so funny but I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

this shit is nowhere on the internet, no one has even talked about it, and I don't understand why. were me and my friends really the only people who indulged in the extremely shitposty extras on adult swim dvds?
the commentary tracks are also dvd exclusive and it appaears this is one of the few shows in existence where some fucking hero hasn't uploaded all the commentary tracks to youtube. I'm so annoyed. even apple tv doesn't have it, and they're usually pretty good about throwing in extras features. I'm going to have to actually buy the dvds. at least I know it was probably in seasons 1-3 because we kind of lost interest in the show after Harry Goz died